Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 21: Three weeks & counting

Nothing really new today, just the onset of cabin fever. I decided today I would look at the photos I have taken thus far of the progress.

Pre op / Pre braces vs 1week post op

On a daily basis I dont see difference in my appearance. I wish I would have planned these face photos a little more. The morning of surgery I only took one crappy photo and I wish I would have taken a few / better shots. I really didnt think about taking a photo of my face daily or how they should be shot. Oh well! Also, when you feel like crap you really dont care how you take a photo of yourself. So… here is a graph of less flattering photos:

First day of braces 2/2014, Morning of surgery(4am), Day after surgery
Week one, Week two, Week three
On August 20th I will be getting the splint on the roof of my mouth removed and I will be entering into the final phase of orthodontic work (not sure how long that process will take yet). Just 3 more weeks of basic recovery…

No comments:

Post a Comment