Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 9: Operation: Cupcake

I am still puffy, my sinuses are settling down a bit but my face looks pretty much the same since Thursday. Kind of like this…


Last night was the first time I have slept through the night, about 7 hours! I still am sleeping on a mattress in the living room. It is way easier for me to be near the kitchen and tv for how much I need to get up. It also makes sleeping upright easier.

Today is also my Mom's Bday! I have been very lucky to have her come in for 2 weeks to help Jarrett and I. Only problem is I cant do anything fun like go out for a big meal or even leave the house for more than an hour. Jarrett went out early to get some bday surprise cupcakes from a local bakery, and SURPRISE, you can blend a cupcake and eat it thru a tube!!!!
My mom was stoked…I was stoked too
Let them eat CAKE! Liquid cake…
Went out with her for an hour to a couple shops. I think an hour is my max in the wild right now. I get really tired and can become woozy. Tonight my mom requested a pizza…lets see if that blends. The rest of the night is dedicated puzzle time. Its actually very hard to focus on this before getting calories. Im not on my usual puzzle-game but Tanuki is "helping"…




No comments:

Post a Comment