Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 4: Did you catch the plate on that truck?

I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck… maybe this truck:

Today has been the hardest thus far. Last night I had both the worst and best sleep. I went to bed at 9pm and at 11:30pm I woke up feeling like my teeth were trying to escape my face. I was shaky and had to move from the air mattress to the couch. I turned tv on to something boring and slept sitting straight up.  1am I took a round of all my meds and fell asleep again until 6am. It was a glorious.

5days without a real meal have made me super tired. I both really miss food and am not at all hungry.  I take a high protien shake as often as possible but it does take a lot of energy to just consume calories. Congestion comes and goes. blargh… I try to sleep as much as possible.

The "horns" on my forhead seem to be going down. These are the nubs on my forhead where they had spiked little nodes to moniter my vitals during surgery. My wrists still look like hell and I have one long bruise on the right side of my jaw.



I keep getting feeling back in my face at odd times in odd places. Every so often under my nose feels like it is expanding like a rubber balloon. Even tho the swelling has gone down. I still can not smile and can barely see my teeth but my muscles keep trying to activate. They are planning something…

No comments:

Post a Comment