Saturday, July 11, 2015

Home Recovery: Full Day

Look ma, no black eyes!
Woke up at home and that was awesome. The cat wants to be near me but I dont look, sound or smell like myself yet so she keeps her distance.  My face swelling has gone down but my wrists hurt very badly. Bruise central. Hard to adjust my body weight. Sleeping upright is the only way to go about this. lazy-boy life 4 ever!

Bruises from artery IV, makes
 bending wrists very unpleasant

I am very weak from not having any real food. Today it is Green tea, Miso broth and origrain protien shake. I can only swallow small amounts with my kitten feeding tube. But I am already so much better about not drooling on myself.

This is my sexy eating face.
me…OW
Face is still fat but i can move my lips around a little more. Very important to brush teeth but so insanely difficult. Conjestion is rough, breathe right strips arent really helping too much. I have so many gross flavors of meds and I have to get lots of ice water in the mix. Mix berry, cherry and grape flavor liquid meds are nasssssty. I still have anethesia in my system so im not all with it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment